I’m Sarah Noonan, a skilled professional in the arenas of project management, data analysis, marketing and business development and research and insights reporting. My experience spans sectors including print and digital media, philanthropy, higher education and technology. Currently, I’m working with startup organizations Publio and MSEINT (pronounced “em-see-int”), to develop content and marketing strategy, identify prospects and project leads and establish workflows and business goals.
Areas that excite me include:
- Consumer insights and experience
- Product and software development/implementation
- Business process and workflow automation
- Data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Ecommerce, UX and technology
- Ecosystem and economic development
- Thought leadership and online communities
- Content creation, digital ownership and the decentralized web
This site showcases key initiatives I’ve contributed toward over my career along with thought leadership and work samples. Have a look around:
- Review Projects I’ve previously completed and visit my Blog to learn what I’m currently working on
- Connect should you wish to share feedback, collaborate or request a quote
- Navigate to the Support page to find out how you can support the website through social media engagement, affiliate marketing purchases and donations
I love connecting with curious and creative minds to share ideas, solve problems and build support networks. Let me know if you wish to exchange perspectives!