Hello, I’m Sarah – a data-driven project manager with over ten years’ experience empowering initiatives across teams of variable industry, size and scale. Over my career, I’ve served leaders and organizations within publishing, philanthropy, higher education, technology and marketing. Following are just a few outcomes I’ve contributed toward:
- At Publio, I identified a 6% increase in website user traffic resulting from our Q1 2023 social media campaigns compared to the previous quarter;
- At Iona College (now Iona University!), I uncovered the requisite data for the education department to maintain its accreditation and double in size over nearly five years;
- At Marine Money, I led the digital transformation of a flagship publication, increased its readership by 10% and launched and grew social media channels to reach surpassing thousands within four years.
I offer consultation and support in the following areas:
- Project Management and Organization: Research, marketing and operations initiatives
- Research: Methodology design, survey implementation and source compilation
- Strategic Planning: Root cause analysis, market positioning and resource/team member allocation
- Marketing Plans and Campaigns: Web content, product launches and live events
- Data and Analytics Management: Google Analytics, Hotjar, CRM and social media set up/monitoring
- Analysis and Reporting: Pitch decks, dashboards, sales reports and project status
- Writing: Blog posts, technical writing and written reports
This site showcases key initiatives I’ve spearheaded over my career along with thought leadership and work samples. Take a look around:
- Review my Projects and Blog to discover areas of past and current focus;
- Connect: Share feedback, submit an project inquiry or request a quote
I love connecting with curious and creative minds to share ideas, solve problems and build support networks. Let me know if you wish to exchange perspectives!